Thursday, March 8, 2007

Flow

There's a lot of news today, but I'll dispense with it and offer some different food for thought.

It's the creative faculties that are first to go as we get older. Perhaps not necessarily altogether - humans are equipped with the ability to create, and maybe even improve on their creations, with time. Yet consider the unbridled lexiconal (word?) freedom of being three and not entirely grasping the full meaning of words.

Paul Zach has an article dedicated to just such a loss. Call me a sentamentalist, but I really enjoyed it.

And further on one will find the most intimate thoughts of the most omnipotent of beings.

All these courtesy of www.generationterrorists.com

And lastly, check out the band Annuals (as far as I can tell, no "the" preceding it). Search them on MySpace or go to AnnualsMusic.com

Cheers.

1 comment:

G said...

I hook you up with a website and you make use of it and I don't even get credit or a shout out, what's the deal brother.....


;-)